Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014

Well another year has come and gone. As I slide into this new year, hopefully things will be better for everyone.
I started my morning off witness to a very interesting show of nature.
Driving on Interstate 8 out of Yuma Arizona,  I was rounding the cutoff to Gila Bend. It was 12:01 a.m. When I seen a falling star shoot across the sky right in front of me. It was in flames and hit the ground to the side of the road not 500 feet from me in a puff of smoke and fire. I really wish that I could have ran across that wide open space and grabbed the meteorite and kept it. Would have made a heck of a necklace.
Alas that wasn't possible.
Stopping at the Love's truckstop in Gila Bend, I decided to make it another year of sharing and abandoning my art across the states. Spreading random acts of kindness and leaving love where I tread.
Left this bracelet spelling out the word love for a random person to find. The first of many many more to come.
I make posts about the drops on Instagram under the hash tag #artabandonmentproject and also occasionally to the Facebook group called Art Abandonment.
Looking forward to a year of many new things.  Universe be willing.
Natalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment